Often new members ask how often should they come workout. Everyday is the answer. The sooner you make working out with us part of your everyday life the sooner you well see results you want. Joining us is about making a real commitment to your health and fitness.
Work of the day (WOD)
It doesn't matter which class you come to, just that you come.
We do the Workout of the Day Monday thru Friday for 60 minutes.
- Early Morning: 5:00 AM & 6:00 AM
- Mid-Morning/Mid-Day: 9:30 AM & 11:30 AM
- Early Afternoon: 3:30 PM & 4:30 PM
- Evening: 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM & 7:30 PM
We love dogs and kids!
Saturdays are a great time to make up a workout you missed, to work on a personal goal, or to hang out and try some new things! It's common for people to bring there kids and dogs. It's fun!
- 10:00 until 1:00 PM
Yoga is wonderful actively recovery and of course an awesome way to develop flexibility too.
- Tuesdays at 8:30 PM
- Thursdays at 8:30 PM
- Saturday at 8:30 AM
- Sunday at 5:00 PM
Pathways Wellness are our goto docs when we have issues. They will get you back in the game in no time!
- Chiropractic visits for general care and Gaston for soft tissue issues. Included in your membership at no additional cost!
- Several appointment times every week.
We love to meet traveling CrossFitters! Everyone that is a current member of a CrossFit affiliate is welcome.
You can drop into any of our wod hours, but we want to know you are coming before you come.
Click this link to Schedule and Pay BEFORE you come!